Important note: Heroes III – HD Edition content is based on the original 1999 game: The Restoration of Erathia.
Do you remember all those sleepless nights spent fighting Black Dragons and Archangels, Demons and Necromancers? Were you a true fan of Heroes® of Might & Magic® III? We have great news for you!
The most popular Heroes® title of all time is back in HD! Fifteen years later, rediscover the epic tale of Queen Catherine Ironfist, as she re-embarks on her critically acclaimed quest to unite her ravaged homeland and re-conquer the kingdom of Erathia.
Forge the destinies of mighty and magical heroes, leading fantastic and ferocious creatures in a game that still stands today as the landmark opus of the Might & Magic: Heroes’ franchise.
Heroes® of Might & Magic® III is a turn-based strategy game, originally released in February 1999.
• A new HD experience: re-live the Heroes® III in HD, a true craftsmanship which offers players updated graphics, with wide screen compatibility.
• Enjoy the critically acclaimed Heroes® III gameplay, with 7 exciting campaign scenarios, around 50 skirmish maps, a local multiplayer mode and a map editor.
• A new online multiplayer lobby: Now Steamworks compatible, Heroes® III offers an online multiplayer lobby, where you can share your experience with the Heroes III community.
Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required * This product does not support Windows® 98/ME/2000/NT4.0 * Windows XP and Vista are not officially supported for this title although they may run the game properly.
Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required. Supported video cards at time of release: nVidia GeForce 8800GT or better, GeForce 9, GT200, GT400, GT500, GT600, GT700 series AMD Radeon HD2900 or better, HD3000, HD4000, HD5000, HD6000, HD7000 series, R series Notes: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported. Latest tested GeForce drivers: 337.88 for all nVidia series Latest tested Radeon drivers: Catalyst 13.9 for Radeon HD2000, HD3000, HD4000 and Catalyst 14.4 for Radeon HD5000, HD6000, HD7000, R series.
© 2015 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Heroes, Might and Magic, Heroes of Might and Magic, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|Released:||29 January 2015|
1. Go to https://store.steampowered.com/.
2. Top right corner > Install Steam.
3. Download and Install Steam Client.
4. Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
5. Click the Games Menu.
6. Choose Activate a Product on Steam.
Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.